|15 Quick Tips for Writing Perfect & Professional Web Content|
15 Tips for Writing BEST ARTICLE for Your WebsiteMake Great Content — Check out quick tips for writing your web articles, good blog posts for your website. If you point out the write original content for your article, the search engines will index your site quickly that will help your site to get more exposure. Check out web content writing tips.
1. PlanningPlanning is the most important thing you do even in your day to day life. A well-disciplined blog post must be well planned before it gets published. Plan a topic in such a manner that the readers should be interested the most. Collect the complete & thorough information about what readers want to know. Besides this; sometimes you may have to write an article or a blog post with your own interest; as it is of your interest, you will able to write it more eagerly, effectively, which will pass on a detailed story to your readers.
2. TopicMake sure it should be unique & specific according to the theme of your post. Best to start a topic with the questions, like; how to do, how to improve, what to do. The post title is referred as a page title. Choosing not only a best but most trending topic for your article is one of the challenging & exciting jobs. The topic indicates the contents rather the central idea of your story. An attractive & pretty topic will help you to increase the excitement of your readers and scroll down your post for reading. The title should be easy to understand, interesting and not difficult/complicated.
3. OutlineMaking an outline will certainly aid you to understand the overall base, important points & contents of the page. An outline will guide you to arrange your important ideas and points in exact sequence right from planning, introduction, to the publishing.
4. IntroductionNote that, whenever a reader searches something on the search engine, it shows the list of all the articles relating to what he was searching for. Also, there is a little info right below the title, this only because when you have a brief introduction/description added with your article. Before clicking on title, searchers may go through the introductory description below the title. So short description or introduction is most important part to convert those searchers to your site visitors. Start with an exciting & catchy introduction. Create an introduction in such a way that, by reading it readers should become keen to read the post. Doing this you can get readers attention. You can let it happen by introducing interesting facts at the start. If you fail to make your impact in the introduction, you will lose the audience. Try to write the details in brief about the main aim of your post & how it will help them to get rid of their questions. That will create a strong reason for the readers to go through the post.
5. Manage your contentDivide your content into parts. Make small paragraphs which will be able to read, understand, digest & share quickly. Long paragraphs may bore the readers & will get them confused by the length. Perhaps the readers may get diverted by the length and complexity. Apart from this, you can make points like taking notes. An article content should be user-friendly focusing on their needs and interests. They should stay engaged, attached and connected to your article content like they are reading 'Romeo & Juliet' [lol].
6. HeadingsYou can split long contents of your article into the smaller ones by making headings with special keywords. The headings will help the readers to find the points they want to know.
7. ImageThings which we visualize helps to understands quickly & remembers for a longer period of time. Human mind understands the language of visualization (image) faster. People get comfortable watching an image instead of reading a long text, and that is why images are the very important aspect of your amazing article. The images you are posting on your page must be clearly resonating with your blog post, so that they will help your readers to understand quickly even difficult topics also. Posting images in between your lengthy article certainly create visual stimulation.
8. Think like a JournalistIf I ask you a question that, "Do you read a newspaper?" Definitely, the answer will be yes. Pay close attention while reading a newspaper to see that how they write the story. They create a triangular view to write their story.
- An eye-catching headline
- Introduction - Most important part
- Important part - General information.
- They keep their ideas straight as possible with a reader supporting language according to the readers need.
9. Smart SEO & blog designAs we know "First impression is the last impression." According to this phrase, the overall look of your website should be pretty impressive & make sure all the trending keywords, points maintained properly around the topic of your page as well as your website niche. The impressive design increases the rate of conversion for all your readers.
You may consider following points to have a smart SEO,
- Add SEARCH box in your site
- Add relevant links inside post Place & Link to your best content.
- Post limited links not too much.
- Check your blog speed.
- Test your site in different browsers.
- Add sharing button.
- Call-to-action option. (something they can act on right away.)